Featured - slides
Design hotel perfectly situated in the city centre of Prague.
Such attractions of the historic Prague Old Town, like Astronomical Clock on the Old Town Hall, Municipal House on Square of Republic or Charles Bridge, Powder Tower, Music Theatre Karlin and many others are in the immediate walking vicinity, making our hotel a great choice for all travelers.
Our guests enjoy easy access to public transport and the central train station. Subway ( Station Florenc, metro line B + C ) or tram stops are just around the corner and parking is right in our place.
GRANDIOR HOTEL PRAGUE PROVIDES:
- 393 spacious design rooms, including 38 DeLuxe rooms and Suites.
- Free Wi-Fi internet connection and Coffee & tea making facilities in all rooms.
- Free wireless internet connection in public areas.
- Grandior restaurant serving fine Czech and international cuisine.
- Variable conference rooms with high-tech equipment, capacity up to 1000 people.
- Parking in the hotel's underground garage (for a fee).
The hotel offers accommodation in 396 spacious design rooms.
- 355 Classic rooms
- 18 Deluxe rooms
- 20 Deluxe suites
3 reasons to stay with us
Discover centrally located conference rooms in Prague equipped with modern audiovisual technology for seamless and impactful events
Indulge in a culinary journey at our stylish lobby bar with a thoughtfully curated à la carte and lunch menu, featuring handcrafted cocktails