Welcome to Grandior Hotel Prague
New design hotel perfectly situated in the city centre of Prague.
Such attractions of the historic Prague Old Town, like Astronomical Clock on the Old Town Hall, Municipal House on Square of Republic or Charles Bridge, Powder Tower, Music Theatre Karlin and many others are in the immediate walking vicinity, making our hotel a great choice for all travelers.
Our guests enjoy easy access to public transport and the central train station. Subway ( Station Florenc, metro line B + C ) or tram stops are just around the corner and parking is right in our place.
Grandior Hotel Prague provides
- 393 spacious design rooms, including 52 DeLuxe rooms and Suites.
- Free Wi-Fi internet connection and Coffee & tea making facilities in all rooms
- Free wireless internet connection in public areas
- Grandior restaurant serving fine Czech and international cuisine.
- Variable conference rooms with high-tech equipment, capacity up to 1000 people
- Parking in the hotel's underground garage (for a fee)
Check-in: from 15:00 hours
Check-out: until 12:00 hours
Children and extra beds
- Free! One further child under 6 years stays free of charge in an extra bed.
- Free! All children under 2 years stay free of charge for children's cots/cribs.
- All older children or adults are charged EUR 50 per person per night for extra beds.
- The maximum number of extra beds/children's cots permitted in a room is 1.
- Any type of extra bed or child's cot/crib is upon request and needs to be confirmed by management.
- When booking more than 5 rooms, different policies and additional supplements may apply.
Accepted credit cards:
- American Express, Visa, Euro/Mastercard, Diners Club, JCB
- Please note that the credit card which will be used for making a reservation must be available at check-in.
The hotel reserves the right to pre-authorise credit cards prior to arrival.
We look forward to welcoming you soon at Grandior Hotel Prague!